Understanding Equine Liability - Apr. 7th
Your Money, Your Goals - Apr. 9th, 16th, & 29th
On-Farm Food Processing - Apr. 15-16th
4-H Citizenship Day - Apr. 15th
People Empowering People: UConn PEP - Apr. 28th
4-H Survival & Sustainable Living - May 2nd
March 31, 2015
By Carol Quish for UConn Extension Bees are extremely important and responsibly for 75% of the foods we eat every day. There are more than 4,000 species of bees in North America, and about 350 in the Northeast. They include honeybees, bumble bees, mason bees, carpenter bees, sweat bees, orchard bees, and the list goes […]
March 30, 2015
Click here to watch UConn Extension‘s Donna Ellis present at New England Grows on Managing Landscape Pests.
March 27, 2015
UConn Extension’s Center for Learning in Retirement (CLIR) provides meaningful and serious intellectual activities for retirees and other adults from all walks of life, conducted in an informal and relaxed atmosphere. There are no academic requirements. CLIR classes are offered in two formats: single classes and courses. A single class consist of one and a […]
View all the news on our blog.
The UConn Extension App Challenge is a contest to develop innovative apps that tie UConn’s research to real life. Learn More.
- 04/01 Nutrition Outreach at Bridgeport East Side Farmer's Market
- 04/01 Nutrition Program: MYPLATE
- 04/01 Litchfield County 4-H Fair Association
- 04/02 Expanded Food And Nutrition Education program (EFNEP
- 04/02 Expanded Food And Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP)
- 04/02 For The Birds…The Story of Great Gull Island