Middlesex County Extension Center
1066 Saybrook Road, Box 70
Haddam, Connecticut 06438
From the North:
Take Route 9 South, pass Middletown, to Exit 10. Follow the ramp to the first light and turn right onto Route 154 (South). The office is 5.7 miles south on the left just past the post office.
From the South:
Take Route 9 North to Exit 7, Route 82 extension. Follow the route 82 extension to the 'T' (flashing light) and turn left onto Route 154 North. The office is 2.9 miles on the right.
From the East:
Take Route 82 West across the Haddam swing bridge. Take a right at the 'T' onto Route 154 North. The office is 2.5 miles on the right.
Middlesex County Programs
- 03/30 UConn Advanced Master Gardeners- Composting with Worms
- 04/04 UConn Master Gardener Program
- 04/11 UConn Master Gardener Program
- 04/18 UConn Master Gardener Program
- 04/19 UConn Advanced Master Gardeners- Garden Gloves & Writing
- 04/25 UConn Master Gardener Program
- 04/28 UConn Advanced Master Gardeners- Ethnobotany
- 05/03 Introduction to GIS
- 05/06 UConn Advanced Master Gardeners- Grow Your Own Meadow